The Power of AED Registration
Public access defibrillators are crucial considering that 15% of out-of-hospital cardiac arrests occur in a public place. However, according to the American Heart Association (AHA), only about 10% of public SCA victims receive AED application from a bystander. With the average ambulance taking seven minutes to arrive, your registered AED could be the difference between life and death.
AED Registry™ Features
- Public access to the AED Registry™ map
- Registration available in all 3,142 US counties
- Automatic syncing to the AED Registry™ app
- AED Registry™ app available on Google Play and the App Store
- Automatic identification of the closest AED
- AED photo and verification options
- Integration with Premedics AED Sync™ monitoring software
What You’ll Need to Register
Premedics Customers and the AED Registry™
When you choose Premedics as your AED readiness partner, our dedicated team takes care of the AED registration process on your behalf.
AED Registry™ integrates with our AED monitoring software, AED Sync™, allowing seamless defibrillator management. A Premedics field specialist will pin and geo-tag all of your organization’s AEDs to create an accurate map of AED placement. If the location performed its AED Status Update in the prior 30 days, the AED will show an AED Registry™ heart with a green circle to indicate that the AED is Verified-Ready.
Safety staff may use your facility's corresponding landing page map on your website and for emergency planning.