v AED Manager™ and Management
Adding automated external defibrillators (AEDs) to your facility’s safety program is a great idea — but they won’t be effective without a full system to keep your AED units up-to-date, train your staff, and ensure your readiness. That’s where we come in — Premedics has exclusively provided AED management services since 1998. In 2001, Premedics launched AED Manager, an intelligent cloud-based system that provides AED Management to ensure your AED system remains ready to save a life. We help you ensure your equipment, your trained team, and your compliance plans are all in place and current, ready at a moment’s notice.
AED Management is much more than just software; it is a relationship. Cloud-based AED Manager works in tandem with your AED Management account specialist, providing you with best-in-class customer service.
AED Manager and AED Management benefits:
- Dedicated account manager
- Nationwide coordination of AED unit roll-out, AED inspection/training roll-out, AED accessories & updates.
- Program automation (AED Manager cloud-based readiness for equipment, trained team and compliance reminders and support)
- Program indemnification (Multi-million dollar process/product liability)
- PremedicsMD™ (FDA-Required physician prescription and oversight)
- Ready-to-go AED unit shipped overnight to your location after AED usage
- Post-Usage clinical support (ECG data acquisition and reporting)
- EMS liaison for coordination of AED compliance
- Corporate Ready Report™ (Corporate contact portal access with quarterly updates)
FAQ: Why AED Management?