sOn-Site AED Inspection and Training
Our trained staff visits each Premedics Sync™ location every year to provide on-site AED inspection, AED scenario practice training, and AHA certification training for your team. We created the best practices in AED management, so with Premedics your facility benefits from our expertise and our on-site attention.
Scenario Practice Training
Each year, Premedics sends our paramedic-trained, pre-EMS system specialists (not a network instructor-contractor) to serve each Premedics Sync™ client location nationwide. Premedics’ specialists verify the readiness of the AED installation (for example, by ensuring that replacement AED pads and batteries shown in the online system were actually installed in the device correctly).
AHA Certification Training
Premedics also facilitates an AED Scenario Practice each year for our clients. Think of it like a fire drill, documenting your facility’s and your team’s readiness.
Premedics’ on-site implementation team provides American Heart Association (AHA) Heartsaver CPR/AED training, AHA Heartsaver First Aid with CPR/AED training, or AHA BLS for Healthcare Providers training. All new credentialing is updated and synced into AED Manager.
While our pre-EMS specialist is on-site, he or she will make facility-level best practice consultative recommendations. For example:
- Are there barriers to accessing the AED?
- Are there enough AED devices to protect the population of people in the facility?
- Can people locate your AEDs on their smart phone or tablet?
This value package of pre-EMS on-site services is unmatched in the AED services industry, yet is designed to be affordable for any client location.
On-Site AED Inspection & Training benefits:
- Dedicated account manager coordinated roll-out of annual AED inspection and training certification
- Nationwide on-site services provided by a paramedic-trained staff of pre-EMS system specialists/consultants
- Real-time system specialist access to Premedics AED Manager staff portal via iPad
- On-Site property level AED best practices consultation and verification by Premedics staff system specialist
- AED-specific annual orientation and scenario practice (Using current AHA science guidelines G2010)
- Nationwide AHA certification credentialing
- Multi-million-dollar indemnification of on-site services
- Geo-tag or pinning of client AED(s) to the AED Registry App™ and campus AED locator